• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Edwards 335 - E-SA-125-LTS - with Wolfetone PAFs - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

proflonghair

Reaction score
1%20front%20t.jpeg

Up for sale is my Edwards E-SE-125-LTS, a MIJ small-block 335 copy. I've owned it since 2012, fella who owned it before me imported it from Japan (I think from new - invoices are in the case, but Edwards serial numbers are weird) in 2007.

I love it to bits and it's a reluctant sale; best 335 I've ever owned. I prefer it to the equivalent Tokai as it's not got a really thin neck; that classic Edwards profile that falls somewhere between 50s and 60s profiles. It's nitro over poly (their "lacquer taste" series), small blocks on the neck (unusual in 335 copies) and Gotoh Grover copies. It came stock with Seymour Duncans, but they stick the worst combination of pickups in their Gibson copies (muffled jazz in the neck, 80s metaller in the bridge), so I've switched them out for Wolfetone Dr Vs (link here - http://www.wolfetone.com/drvintage.html - please don't make me pull them to show you the pickup bases, although I will if you really want me to x). It's pre-dinged (came to me that way) so you don't have to be on tenterhooks every time you play it - there's a tiny chip off the back off the headstock (see pics), and some dufus (either the shop, or the previous owner, although he was a lovely fella) has turned the bridge adjustment wheels with pliers, so there are slight swirls in the paint around them (again, see pics), but none of these are visible when you're on stage/posing in front of the mirror. You have to be close up.

It comes with a hard case (ESP branded - it's what Edwardses ship with) and all the case candy (mainly the import paperwork, nothing exciting sorry). I'd really rather not post it - 335s can be delicate things, and couriers can be pony. I'm based near Junction 13 of the M5 - I'll drive up to 50 miles, or half way, to meet you, whichever is shortest. Any questions at all, give me a shout.

I'd like £675 please. Not really interested in trades, unless you've got a Jerry Jones baritone. Or maybe an American Jag. Or a white SG. Or something with P90s. But mainly cash please x

A million pics follow...

[spoil]

2%20front%20all.jpeg

3%20front%20b.jpeg

4%20front.jpeg

5%20headstock.jpeg

10%20ding%20grovers.jpeg

9%20back.jpeg

8%20back%20bad.jpeg

7%20all%20back.jpeg

12%20bridge%20t.jpeg

11%20bridge%20b.jpeg

6%20in%20case.jpeg

13%20binding.jpeg

14%20case.jpeg

15%20case%20empty.jpeg

16%20in%20case%20dead%20on.jpeg

Nice guitar. Let me know if you'll make an exception and post to EU. I live in Denmark.
Regards, Mark

Sorry Mark, no can do - I still have dread memories of shipping an SG to France and it arriving as matchwood :( :( :(

proflonghair said:
Sorry Mark, no can do - I still have dread memories of shipping an SG to France and it arriving as matchwood :( :( :(

Fair enough. I understand :)

Glws

Back