Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS: Tokai PR80 (PRS custom 24 copy) Excellent condition

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasono
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2017 7:13 am    Post subject: FS: Tokai PR80 (PRS custom 24 copy) Excellent condition Reply with quote

I am reluctantly selling my very rare Japanese Tokai PR80 (PRS copy).
It is in very good condition, hardly played, with only the lightest of scuff marks in the varnish (mainly on the back body) which are only really visible at certain angles in bright light. So its kind of shop condition, not mint but close.It still has the plastic film on the pickups and truss rod cover.

Mahogany neck and body with Gotoh hardware and Wilkinson trem. Royal blue metalic finish.

These are no longer in production and I believe this one was made in 2004.

The nice guy at Tokai UK says that if these were still in production, they would retail for in excess of 1200.

Like I say, this model is as rare as hen's teeth and is a thing of beauty.
I know from experience that most Japanese Tokai copies are better than the originals, and this is no exception.

I want it to go to a good home and ideally someone who can do it justice.

Sensible offers only please.

https://www.use.com/NHNHe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: