• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD-2011 Edwards E-LP 132 LTS/RE Jimmy Page Relic w/Switch

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

currypowder

Tokai Supporter
Reaction score
I think most around here know this guitar. It is factory relic'd (nothing too severe), has Seymour Duncans (SH-1N in the neck; Custom in the bridge), and is wired with Edwards/ESP Super Circuit (4 push/pull pots) that gives you a total of 20 different switching combinations (see picture). Sounds great with none of the switching engaged, but the switching adds tons of flexibility and variety. As far as I know, Edwards is not making these any longer.

With the factory relicing, it's hard to tell if there are additional dings or wear, but I would still describe it as in very good condition. The only real "issue" is that the neck pickup ring is cracked in the middle. It does not affect the playability of the guitar or the stability of the pickup. It has a nice figured board and a neck profile more like a '59 LP and weighs 7.4 lbs. It is nicely balanced.

Comes with a black Gibson Gig Bag.

Asking $1,000 paypal's & shipped in the US.

I can't seem to post pictures. But here is an album with many pics. I will continue to try to figure out how to post pics and post some in the thread if I can.

https://1drv.ms/a/s!AoLRRT1O_HxXrmfEpNIgoQGJSOvW

If anyone else here in the states is interested in one (with super circuit), pm me with you email address. Have a friend here in Dallas selling his.

Latest posts

Back