Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Greco Thunderbird Bass

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aroomstudios
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:35 pm    Post subject: Greco Thunderbird Bass Reply with quote

I have Several Tokais. I tokai made burney 1978 Les Paul and 2 81 LS80's plus a newer one. So I know how good good MIJ guitars can be. I have always wanted a Gibson Thunderbird Bass but never got around to getting one. It is not they type of bass I would use too often. I mainly use my Fender J-Bass. So, I do not want to spend the money on a 80's Gibson T-Bird but want a quality bass for less. What do you guys this about the Greco TB?

What do you guys this of this one?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Greco-TB750-Sunburst-Regular-Condition-with-case-/332359165822?hash=item4d6226677e:g:UWcAAOSweNNZorla

I have no idea about the Grecos yet. With regards to knowing what model and year are the best. Also, what to look for as I know people try to pawn off cheaper models as higher end models. I know a lot of what to look for with regards to the Tokai LS series. I can spot a fake Chinese piece of garage being pawned off as a vintage Ls80/100 etc a mile away. I really know nothing about the TB series yet. Let me know what one you guys like. Looking to spend maybe $800-$1100 or so USD. Still probably a few months away from buying one if I do though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: