• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB Greco SA-1200

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ibicus

Reaction score
Looking for a Super Real SA-1200 in excellent condition located only in Europe as bloody german taxes are 25% on top of the total price and the well known braz problem.Don't really hope for one for sale but who knows :wink:

I know but as I said before I am not willing to buy such a guitar for let's say more than 2000 euros plus 120 euros shipping and 25% taxes on top of those 2120 euros.And I know how german customs are behind braz since we have this regulations.Makes no sense for me to pay more than 2500 euros to be in the end without guitar standing trial for violating cites laws.
Therefor only buying in europe is an option.
What about the Yamaha SA-1200S ? Anybody has experience with it ? Seems to be a highly regarded guitar for half the price of the Greco.

I have good reasons to avoid your site :lol:
Been there and found 2 or 3 lesters I fell in love with...the sa-900 is a stunner though

I would love to but I see no sense in it at the moment as I already own 4 Les Pauls and it's a fight every day wich one to play.The idea was to search for a 1200 because of its rarity.For collector reasons if you know what I mean.Love the sunburst and drys as well.To be honest I have no idea what a reasonable price is in those days...

That's what I expected.Unfortunately missed the last one for sale on your site :cry:

I'm sure your japanese scout will find another nice example :wink: As a repeat customer it would be my pleasure to deal with you again !

Back