Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Goya Les Paul Custom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lamf77
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 6:02 pm    Post subject: Goya Les Paul Custom Reply with quote

I just grabbed a Goya Les Paul Custom a few days ago. I can not find much about this exact guitar, but it looks like several other makes which came out of the Kasuga Factory.
I was hoping someone could give me a little history on this and possibly some info on the pickups.
I'll try post some pictures, but for some reason they are not linking to here. The pickups have the words "CUSTOM MADE" stamped on the back and the numbers 280415.
Any info or assistance would be great. Thanks!

Here are links to pictures....sorry I could not get them to post here.

Guitar
https://photos.app.goo.gl/it565QbpG6EswTPn8

Headstock
https://photos.app.goo.gl/g7ShTw24gVSCmYHN9

Bridge Humbucker
https://photos.app.goo.gl/bfKiSa3yP6bQtw2A9
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have very little knowledge with Goya guitars but the name did travel. You'd need to post photos of the different routings to be sure it was Kasuga. It also has some to my eye Korean made aspects like the bridge posts but i'm again no expert.
Lamf77
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brokentoes wrote:
I have very little knowledge with Goya guitars but the name did travel. You'd need to post photos of the different routings to be sure it was Kasuga. It also has some to my eye Korean made aspects like the bridge posts but i'm again no expert.

Hi,
I pulled the bridge and tail piece. Both have made in Japan stamped on the back. I have the photos uploaded to my Google account, for some reason I can not post them here. When you say routings...are you referring to the cavity and how it looks with the pickups pulled?
Thanks
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes those and especially the electronics cavity. Slotted bridge pins are not usually a MIJ marker but you never know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: