Help me identify this Tokai LP

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jokilaiva

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I got offered this (supposedly) MIJ Tokai Les Paul but before I pull the trigger and buy it I would love to know which model it actually is and what is the reasonable price to pay for it.

The seller really didn't have any information about this. I suppose based on serial number (you can see it in the attached photo) this is made in 2006 but any additional information (especially accurate model and going price) would be greatly appreciated :)

If i'm correct the top has 4-5 pieces and back 3. Anu idea what model this could be and if it's a China or Japan made?

Photos can be found here:
http://imgur.com/a/j02S9

felixcatus said:
Hi and welcome to the forum.

From what I can tell, it's MIJ.

Thank you! Any idea about the possible model number? I've been offered it for 800€/850$ but I've no real info about what the reasonable price for it would be. Seems a bit steep if this is a lower end MIJ model.

If you're correct about the top and back pieces, my best guess would be LS80.

I find 800€ for a 2006 LS80 and in the condition showing in the photos, on the high side.

PS IIRC I sold my 2010 LS80 with Lifton replica case (165€ new), both in pristine/as new condition for 750€ total.

Latest posts

Back