• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

[No title]

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Con the don

Reaction score
Hi all,

I've only had this one for about 5 weeks but in my quest to nail down my favourite guitar of each design this has lost out to my maple necked Suhr. There's no shame in that, I just prefer the spank of the Suhr !

I don't have to tell anyone here that these 83s are great guitars and the upgrades that came with the guitar really add to it.

The original bridge/trem and pickups will be supplied too but on the guitar now is a trem by Wudtone which really does stay in tune and some lovely warm sounding Vintage Pups by Mojo Pickups. The guitar body was refinished in Red Nitro by a chap called Nigel Crinson (apparently he is known for his work with Vintage Teles and top end Violins ). It's a gorgeous deep finish and hopefully comes across in the photos.

It's in great nick as you can see and now priced £50 below what I paid for it all those weeks ago - now reduced to £500 of our rapidly depreciating English pounds please

35iazba.jpg

219q3xg.jpg

sq1ao4.jpg

Back