Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Bacchus LP Junior DC - Classic - SOLD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whelanator
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:57 am    Post subject: Bacchus LP Junior DC - Classic - SOLD Reply with quote

I have to part with this beautiful Bacchus special. I had a Bacchus LP Jr. that sold and still regret it. I had a chance to buy this one and a Bacchus SG special at the same time with the intent on keeping them both because I am gear addict. They are essentialt the same guitar and I can not afford to hold on to both. Both are fantastic and I like them both about the same. The SG is just a bit more comfortable to me and I figured the LP would be a bit easier to sell. I bought this from Japan and it is in like new condition. Killer guitar at an unbeatable price, typical Bacchus quality - Excellent. $850 SOLD

Reverb add - https://reverb.com/item/2357480-bacchus-les-paul-special-dc-white

[url][/url]

Last edited by whelanator on Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beauty..... I wanted that Junior of yours.
whelanator
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should have never sold that one. Oh well, Im pretty happy with the LP and SG specials, its hard to go wrong with a Bacchus.
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whelanator wrote:
I should have never sold that one. Oh well, Im pretty happy with the LP and SG specials, its hard to go wrong with a Bacchus.

Your Classic Series is a first year issue (2010) from the H serial number. They only made the Classic Series guitars for two years and they are fantastic. Someone should buy this one - great price for a killer guitar.

Do you have a Classic Series Les Paul? I have a flametop that I might need to sell - spectacular guitar but the big 58 neck is too much for my hands.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: