• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Greco SS63-70 SG with Lyre Virbola - SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Marcus. That's a very tempting offer but I think I would like to hold off to see if I can get cash for this. The pickups seem to be original. I believe they should be Double Trick.

I took a pic of the tenon with the back of the pickup showing. Its on the Reverb listing. The original sticker must have fallen off the backs of the pickups at some point but they would have had the Double Trick pickup stickers as this is what the catalogs say. Or else these were never given stickers. They are original as you can tell from the original solder joints on the pots. The model number is stamped inside the tenon route.
The nut width is 1-11/16" and the profile is what I would consider the standard SG profile. More on the thin side. Weight on my scale is just under 7 lbs.

Pegcityrocker said:
Hi Marcus. That's a very tempting offer but I think I would like to hold off to see if I can get cash for this. The pickups seem to be original. I believe they should be Double Trick.

8) Good luck with the sale! Fantastic guitar.

thanks for the additional info, if not for the thinner type neck I would be interested but already have too many with the thinner necks that I don't prefer

very nice example none the less, and it will be perfect for those that like a thinner neck profile, best of luck

Pegcityrocker said:
I took a pic of the tenon with the back of the pickup showing. Its on the Reverb listing. The original sticker must have fallen off the backs of the pickups at some point but they would have had the Double Trick pickup stickers as this is what the catalogs say. Or else these were never given stickers. They are original as you can tell from the original solder joints on the pots. The model number is stamped inside the tenon route.
The nut width is 1-11/16" and the profile is what I would consider the standard SG profile. More on the thin side. Weight on my scale is just under 7 lbs.

**** fine lookin' axe.

It seems they stopped putting the stickers on the pickups after a certain time (or ran out of stickers) I'm sure the Greco experts have a time frame when that happened. It seems that it was sometime after '84.

Good luck with your sale bud.

Latest posts

Back