Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Please help identifying... Thanks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dekyyy
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:39 pm    Post subject: Please help identifying... Thanks Reply with quote

Hi guys.

I'm about to buy a relatively new one Tokai tele and LP.
And a guy sent me some photos and it gives it for cheap through ebay. He said that he would open buy now for me and I would use paypal, so I have some safety. But i would like for you to take a look at the photos and give me your opinions.

He says that they are 2014 models.
Tele serial is as I can see 140053, or something like that.
Two photos with serial and made in japan are from violin finish LS95VF, and I should get more detailed photos of the GT tomorrow.
Serial of the LS95 is 1432781

He's giving them for a bargain so I'm a bit suspicious, but as I said, it's through ebay and paypal so i have some protection.

It supposed to be a TTE 70 tele in blonde and an LS95GT.

Thanks for your help
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: