unknown tokai strat??? help!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulyzf

Reaction score
Hi, I have a strat that i bought about 7 years ago second hand from a shop in Belfast, I thought it was a mij one at the time... then someone told me they only came with fender headstock?
so i thought i would do a bit of research and find out once and for all,
its got the slimmer headstock and says goldstar sound and oldies but goldies on it, tuners have a slot rather than a hole and no other markings,
body is natural colour with a three ply white pick guard, five position selector switch...the fret markers on the top side of neck are between the neck and fretboard too,.the guitar sounds amazing and plays brilliantly and would really like to get some proof of where it originates from , many thanks Paul.

Hi Paul,

certainly a photo would help,
There are a few other questions about the pickups and such, also the serial number would help, does it have a rosewood or maple neck, etc,

Peter

Hi Peter thanks for the reply, I cant find any numbers on guitar and cant see how to upload pics!!! If you can tell me how i'll put them on asap , cheers![/img]

Back