• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Burny Les Paul Custom Tobacco Burst w/hardshell case

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drey138

Reaction score
80's Burny Les Paul Custom Tobacco Burst in great condition. Real 2 piece maple top (not veneer), great 59 profile neck with fret-edge binding and very dark rosewood fretboard. Plays and sounds great. All original with marked VH-1 pickups. Comes with hardshell case. Located in Massachusetts. $750 plus shipping

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Also, sort of goes without saying, but forgot to mention that this guitar is MADE IN JAPAN / MIJ.

Feel free to PM me reasonable offers as well. Thanks

Nice guitar, I've a similar one I bought a while back. One of my lightest MIJ's around 9lb and neck feels a big fatter than the other Burny's I've had too, keep meaning to measure it.

They're a pain to photo as the colours look a lot better and more subtle in real life than the flash seems to bring out. Good luck with the sale whoever gets it should be a happy bunny as it's hard to fault Burny's at the price.

RLC70-2_zps65e36406.gif

Latest posts

Back