Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for a Pickguard for a Greco LP Junior...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco
View previous topic :: View next topic  
59LPJr
Plucker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:31 pm    Post subject: Looking for a Pickguard for a Greco LP Junior... Reply with quote

Hello. I have a Greco LP Junior that is missing the Pickguard.

I can't attach a pic but it's a Double Cut in the Maroon finish. I can send a pic if you have one to sell or to trace.

I'm either trying to buy and original or have someone trace theirs, including the mounting holes, and send it my way.

Getting ready to hang it on the wall as soon as I have one.

Thanks!
59LPJr
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Found a great replacement from Mojaxe. It was based on an original '59 Pickguard and all the holes lined up. Shouldn't be surprised that it was that close to an original...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Greco All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: