• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS/FT 1979 Tokai LS120 Reborn PHOTOS!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marmeduke

Reaction score
Selling my 79 LS120. This is the best playing LP I've ever played. 9lbs, '59 neck profile, Single piece body, thin veneer top (spec for LS-120), 2 Seth Lover Humbuckers, double ring "Tokai" stamped tuners, trc, brass saddle TOM, PCB, etc. - all in flawless working order. A few little dings & nicks, chip on the bridge tone knob & a small chip on the pickup selector tip. The reason I'm not asking $3k plus is that this guitar previously suffered a headstock break & was repaired by Chicago Fret Works with an absolutely GORGEOUS triple cove cut repair that literally replaced all wood at the break from three different angles, smoothed things over perfectly & blended the finish. The ONLY way to see the repair when holding the guitar is to use a flashlight at the correct angle where you can see the pins & new wood.
Asking $2200. NOW $1600

These are thumbnails. Click on the photo and a full size one will open:

[/url]

Latest posts

Back