Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tokai Lc122s on order!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
riffpowers
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 1:32 am    Post subject: Tokai Lc122s on order!!! Reply with quote

The shop selling the 2nd hand tokai LC refused to do any kind of deal on it, nice guitar, but not in good condition and it was the same price as a new one from Gottfried from tokai.de, who contacted me on the forum.

So I ordered the guitar from Gottfried.

Tokai LC122s, in white, with case, I'm looking forward to it.
If its half as good as the 2nd hand one I tried (I already own a ues120) I'll be please with it I reckon.
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe next time you're in the shop you could gently direct them to this forum? Some poor fellow is going to get ripped off and they may not be doing it deliberately
riffpowers
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Paladin2019 wrote:
Maybe next time you're in the shop you could gently direct them to this forum? Some poor fellow is going to get ripped off and they may not be doing it deliberately

I spoke to the shop at great length on 3 occasions and they still didn't really get it .
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some people are beyond help. Never mind. At least you got the best deal in the end. We expect pics!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: