Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

History HJS-98 by Fujigen

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brokentoes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:04 pm    Post subject: History HJS-98 by Fujigen Reply with quote

Hey all, thought i'd perk up this forum with a kind of interesting NGD.

I tossed in a bid near the end of an auction and came away with this interesting old guitar from the late 90's. A Japanese man came and hand delivered the guitar the next day. It's got some miles on it but nothing too serious, and it is a really fun and easy guitar to play. I've never had a full hollow body electric so it's kind of new grounds for me and i always like that. Some of the pictures used are from the original auction.

Looks like an "E" but is a "H"

It came with an barren headstock with some abuse and two ugly holes drilled into it. Looking at the catalog and headstock i knew what should go there.

Now normally i don't care what's on the headstock, but it really seemed like a bit of an eyesore so i measured the little plate that came on the hardcase and it seemed a match. I aligned it on the headstock and it was a perfect fit. Now I don't know if they used the same plate on the guitar as they did on the case but it works and looks better on the guitar that on the case IMO. Feel like a got a good deal and since the CDN dollar is now in the dumper it will probably be one of my last guitar purchases for a while.

As it sits right now. Mind the mess. Cheers.

felixcatus
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice , congrats.
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mighty fine
bluejeannot
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.shimamura.co.jp/global/products/index.html Very nice.History guitars are Shimamura the Japanese music retailers house brand.They are manufactured by Fuji Gen to a high standard.I have a History strat which is one of my favourite guitars.Gabe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Other All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: