• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai Rockinbetter Fireglo 330 for sale in UK

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiegodo

Reaction score
A rare opportunity to get your hands on this lovely Ricky copy. It is a copy and I bought it from Ebay in December 2011. It is a lovely guitar and I occasionally use it for my 1960s theatre show. It plays well and although its not a Ricky it looks like one and sounds as much like the real thing as you will hear unless you can afford the real thing. There is a couple of marks on the back as pictured but generally its in good condition. I believe it is made by Tokai Rockinbetter and the badge was put on there by the previous owner. Setting this one apart, even further, are the upgrades...great sounding Kent Armstrong pick ups and a Rick logo,making this the perfect gigging guitar at a Fab price.

Please call me on 01672 841257 or 07887 990400 if you are interested.

I live near Swindon just off Junction 15 of the M4. I go to Maidenhead on junction 8/9 of the M4 sometimes and will be near Chorley / Preston in Lancashire from 13th - 15th Feb.
I can also post it but would much prefer if you can can pick it up as it does not come with a case.

Here is a link to the original advert on ebay in 2011 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOKAI-ROCKINBETTER-330-FIREGLO-UPGRADED-/290640809665?ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:GB:1123

I bought it from a guitarist called Graham Clark who had all the work done Here is his website http://www.grahamclark.biz/page3.html

Looks like the Ric Nazis that haunt eBay in the US and over there got to eBay and had the ad removed. Do you still have this, I know a kid on the ICW forum looking for a RIC copy. Can you post some photos here if you DO have it, might be able to work something up beneficial for both of you.

Cheers !!

BigMike

Latest posts

Back