Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need some help IDing this Burny

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Burny/ Fernandes
View previous topic :: View next topic  
atf
Plucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:13 am    Post subject: Need some help IDing this Burny Reply with quote

Hi everybody, this is my first post and i was wondering about this burny super grade i bought. It has a FG serial number so probably a MIC, but the strange thing is that it has a flamed purple cap, which i cannot find in any of their catalogs.below are the picsi posted on gear page. No luck there. any help is greatly appreciated.thanks in advance.

http://www.thegearpage.net/board/showthread.php?t=1525426[/img]
jacco
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's MIC for sure.
As it is from late 2009 it would probably feature in the 2010 catalog but that one is missing on the Fernandes website.
atf
Plucker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks jacco, i think i found it. Its actually called LSD-55N trans purple and it was an Osaka only limited run. Apparently it was aimed at women cause its lighter (15mm maple +35 mm Mahogany or Basewood depending on the year). FVH2002 pups as any RLG 55. Not complaining though. I kinda like the purple lol!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Burny/ Fernandes All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: