ESP 400 Series

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hekdiesel

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I just received this guy today. Haven't plugged it in yet, but unplugged it has a great vibe and sustain, it's super lively!

And for the age it's in mint condition, and the price was pretty good too!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B5x_ThQfmOVlVDhKcGVqVjFiazA&usp=sharing

Also, as a follow-up question: anyone have any experience or knowledge of these models? The tremolo arm was lost on this guy, and I wanted to know if anyone knows what bridge ESP used on these so I can try to get a replacement

I did - no answer yet - to be fair it was Friday afternoon EST when I emailed them, so it'll probably be answered monday

Yeah probably. I dunno if it helps or not, but I normally hold off emailing companies over a weekend so it doesn't sort of get buried under all the other weekend emails sent by other people :lol: I might well be overthinking it, though, maybe it makes no difference.

Good point I'll re-iterate monday.

I'm going to see if I can borrow a fender trem arm from a friend to see if it fits well

"Unfortunately ESP did not start to keep detailed production records until the mid 2000's."

Ugh

Lol I guess expedition it is

hekdiesel said:
Also, as a follow-up question: anyone have any experience or knowledge of these models? The tremolo arm was lost on this guy, and I wanted to know if anyone knows what bridge ESP used on these so I can try to get a replacement

A Gotoh one should fit.

Back