Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS UK/EU/WW: Vintage 1965/'66 Gibson ES335

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jumping@shadows
I only know 3 chords

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:54 am    Post subject: FS UK/EU/WW: Vintage 1965/'66 Gibson ES335 Reply with quote

Hi all, up for sale is my stunning vintage '65/'66 ES335 in fine original condition, and fully set up and ready to play.

As the pictures below show, the condition is remarkable for a 50 year old guitar, and save for a finger nail sized ding on the back of the neck and two minor stress cracks around the input jack, it's bordering mint/collector territory- and the '50s style three tone sunburst is one of the best I've seen on a mid '60s ES guitar.

The pickups are the original and unopened Patent Number PAF type, and sound strong, clear and incredibly musical, and actually remind me of great '50s P90s with their articulation and woodiness, and make this a supremely versatile guitar.

The original frets are quite low, but free from divots, and it rings out cleanly across the board and it's currently set up with .11-.48 strings with a medium action, and plays beautifully, and is a very loud and resonant guitar acoustically.

I have many more photos I'm happy to share, and can also provide sound clips, and I'm happy to ship anywhere as needs be expertly packed with tracking, and have a good number of successful vintage deals here and elsewhere.

Price is ?3950 OBO, including a slightly later vintage Gibson hard shell case, and I'd entertain partial trades for other cool vintage gear.

Thanks for looking. J@S
marcusnieman
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: