Greco Sparkle Sounds Wammy Bar

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stratgo

Reaction score
I have a question about a Greco Sparkle Sounds 1977 SE 600 that i am waiting to receive. It doesn't have a wammy bar and would like to know where I might be able to get one? I'm pretty happy about the purchase and am searching these forums for more information. The guitar seems to be in mint condition(from photos)and all original including the Excel pickups and from looking at the photos I'm pretty sure its a one piece body. I have a '79 usa strat I've had since new, so it will be good to compare the two. Ill post some pics when I work out how to.
Cheers

My new Greco Sparkle Sounds Photos;

7a6fa835-6a38-4325-b8e4-3b1de1e75d9d_zpsa8dff982.png
[/URL]
[/img]
22bb55a0-769d-47cf-a0b2-14cec709b978_zpsdb136f8b.png
[/URL]
[/img]

789a20b8-1efa-4811-bd9b-0d218deb6eef_zps09b7ee6c.png
[/URL][/img]

Got my Greco 1977 Sparkle Sounds this week and unfortunately it's a three piece body, not one piece I was dreaming for, but I am delighted with the condition of the guitar despite being not quite mint having a few small marks, two on the body and one small one on the back of the neck.The hardware has no signs of corrosion and is odd for 37 years old.It seems to be all original and the excel pickups sound great producing some great strat tones using different pickups including tweaking the 3 way switch in between position for some great out of phase type sounds. It sounds really good acoustically .Comparing it with my '79 I'd have to say the Greco might even be better and the necks are quite similar C shape with the Greco's nut being 41 mm and my '79 being an odd 40 mm. These Greco's are great value and great guitars.
:D

Latest posts

Back