Johnny Winter dead at 70

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cashcow

Reaction score
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/17/johnny-winter-dead-dies_n_5594613.html?utm_hp_ref=entertainment&ir=Entertainment

JohnnyWinter2010.jpg

Johnny was a huge influence on my guitar playing when I was in high school. You can still hear him in just about everything today's great blues players like Joe Bonamassa do. Met him at Cain's Ballroom in Tulsa in '76. One of the nicest guys around.

Such a shame but he died doing what he loved.... he was on tour, playing his *** off.

The production work he did with Muddy Waters (particularly on the Hard Again album in 76/77) was fantastic and propelled both of them to the top of the heap again.

Johnny was a real gentle and soft spoken guy but a monster on stage. He'll be missed and he's left his influence on a lot of people.

It is a great loss, what a fantastic MUSICIAN,I do love his work. Altough ill since early on his born he was able to become a great guitarist and composer. RIP Johny and keep going play ing wherever you were. ,

ohhhhh my good ,,,,, beautiful pictures ,,,,, i love the work he did with muddy
they made some of my favorite album ,,, :D :D :D :D :D
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Back