Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WTB: Vintage 78-85 era LS pick-guard.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElectricJam
Power chords are my friend

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 7:44 pm    Post subject: WTB: Vintage 78-85 era LS pick-guard. Reply with quote

So, I'm looking for a vintage LS pick-guard complete with L-shape bracket and original corresponding screws. I do actually have an original pick-guard scratch-plate from my guitar, however it appears the original mounting hardware has been discarded long ago. I know I could easily just buy new hardware for the existing scratch-plate, but I'd really like to try and preserve this guitar with its originally in tact, for the most part. Please let me know if you can help me out!

Trent.[/img]
JVsearch
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:16 am    Post subject: Re: WTB: Vintage 78-85 era LS pick-guard. Reply with quote

ElectricJam wrote:
So, I'm looking for a vintage LS pick-guard complete with L-shape bracket and original corresponding screws. I do actually have an original pick-guard scratch-plate from my guitar, however it appears the original mounting hardware has been discarded long ago. I know I could easily just buy new hardware for the existing scratch-plate, but I'd really like to try and preserve this guitar with its originally in tact, for the most part. Please let me know if you can help me out!

Trent.[/img]

If you get a pickguard with bracket I will buy the other one off you if you want to sell it.
luis
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If not able to get one, I will gald scan an original one to make a reproduction if interested, recent ones not fit as Allparts MIJ dont too.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: