Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LS-95 - Is this real and what are the specs?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
schnoogie
Plucker

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:44 am    Post subject: LS-95 - Is this real and what are the specs? Reply with quote

Hi guys,

Great forum you have here, lots of information!

I'm in Australia and currently considering biting the bullet on what is described as a '2011 Tokai LS-95' with burstbucker pro pickups.

Unfortunately it is in another state, so I don't have the opportunity to play or see it first hand. Not sure what I should be looking for to confirm it is legit (he told me he had the pickups replaced when he bought it new). Ive asked for some photos of the headstock and serial number. Apparently this is one of the Japanese ones. Thoughts?

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/richmond/guitars-amps/tokai-ls-95-les-paul/1049229132
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Definitely Japanese. Can't see anything that would make me think its not what he says. Nice colour too.

The flame will be a veneer - otherwise its standard mid level Japanese specs.
schnoogie
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

many thanks!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: