don`t read much about the Talbos here...

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sneaky I don,t know anybody owning a Talbo.They are very curious guitars(aluminium boby).I saw a gold one on Guitarist Magazine some years ago and it was amazing.

There were alot of them here in Dallas back in the 80's I played a few and bought a orange metalic one with copper hardware. They have a lot of sustain and are great for metal. The early ones were anything but subdude! wild metalic colors. When the wild Jackson/Charvel's were big the Talbo was my freak flag! :lol: TG

The problem with unconventional guitars is that guitarists are generally a fussy bunch who all want to play what their hero plays, or get 'that' vintage tone. Hence you see a trillion strats, teles, LP's and their copies about the place but very few others. It's an issue throughout the music world, not just with Talbos.

Metal guitarists seem to be a bit more open minded, ebracing BC Rich, Jackson etc in the 80's but now even they have a brand-snob attitude because they all want to play what THEIR heroes played. :-?

end rant. :roll:

I love mine. Tokaiguy is right sustain for days!!!! They are a bit different looking.

Ned

Latest posts

Back