• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai MAT 451 For Sale

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryan Bridges

Reaction score
Well, I am going to offer the MAT 451 up for sale. The body of this guitar is in excellent shape. Has 3 single coil pickups and a five way switch, standard Vol and Tone controls. It is stock for all I can see. Bright Red neck and body with a jet black pick guard.
There is a problem with the neck in that is is bowed and will not play beyond the ninth fret. The neck is otherwise in great shape. Suggest you look into how collectable this guitar is, since it was only made in 1985. I do not want to put a non-Tokai neck on it; would rather keep it original, but need a guitar, so I am selling it to you collectors out there. I will ship international for you. I live on the West Coast of USA in Oregon. Currently, shipping to Sweden is 40.00 USD. Taking offers that are reasonable. Let me know.

Bryan in Salem

Back