• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS(EU) : GRECO SA-1200N 1980 SUPER REAL

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YOGA64

Reaction score
People who know about this particular guitar won't need to get talked into it.

GRECO SA-1200N 1980

The best of the best, no doubts about it.

Super rare and in MINT conditions, with the original hang tags, etc.
You WILL NOT find a better example of this fine instrument in this condition on the planet, period.

Let's just say that this shouldn't happen, but when needs arise, one has to do what one has to do.

All serious offers will be considered, so no final selling price has been decided yet. Only selling, so no trades please.

I can't spend much time on the forum lately, so for more pics, full info, details, etc. please contact me at: [email protected]

Shipping by UPS or FedEx worldwide.

DRY-Z

thats a beauty, but i also have a lovely one in sunburst.. maybe not MINT, but VG+

its a stunning 335 and with the dryz one of the best 335's i have played in general..

pm me your ball park and have a look on site to see if there is anything you may want to trade, i do like that one..

The usual profile found on these guitars, not as fat as the EGF 1200 Les Paul necks.

Latest posts

Back