Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LP Custom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dazzle
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2003 12:48 pm    Post subject: LP Custom Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2526505255&category=2384

This is on the UK Ebay
Scruffy56
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2003 10:03 pm    Post subject: Doesn't this drive you crazy!!! Reply with quote

"The seller ended this listing early because the item is no longer available for sale. " is found on far too many Ebay auctions.

I think Ebay should allow these sellers to do this 3 times and then they can't cancel an auction. Or just throw the nuisances off!

Last I heard, Ebay is the best international nearly free advrtisement around!

Cheers,
Rob
Dazzle
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

too right it should be banned! i was bidding on a boss LS2 pedal when the seller ended the sale early - obviously wasn't getting what he thought it was worth
Scruffy56
Guitar God

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2003 1:29 pm    Post subject: Auction ended early Reply with quote

Hi

OR WORSE, he got an offer on it and decided to rip the high bidder and not pay the Ebay fees.

That has happened to me 3 times in the last 2 months for guitars. One of them even had the nerve to tell me "he had an offer he couldn't resist" when I emailed him and said "What happened to the auction?"

Slime!

Cheers,
Rob
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: