CURIOUS !!!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

funkilius

Reaction score
As a matter of interest only..................anyone come across these before??

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290995701251?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

When someone posts a pic in a tpkai auction which very conveniently manages not to have the bottom of the truss rod cover in the picture, that rings my warning bells.

Dave_Mc said:
When someone posts a pic in a tpkai auction which very conveniently manages not to have the bottom of the truss rod cover in the picture, that rings my warning bells.

Or the top of the headstock....

It seems that this is a custom where instead of the block fret markers you get trapazoid ones ?? also the 12 fret has letters in the trapazoid marker, also they look to be abalone, or a glammy version of such, i don't read German though so i don't know what the description says ........... a lot of red flags as previous peeps have already said.

I do read German and I think this guy is being straight - at least in the fact he states it is of Chinese origin but 1 of 2 made to order for a German shop with matt black and vintage style adornments...

he's not trying to pass this of as anything other than an MIC guitar...

Back