• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD Navigator Strat - NST 380 $1,350 SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whelanator

Reaction score
For sale is a Navigator 57 strat (n-st-380/ASM). I bought this one used a couple of years ago from Japan. This is my second and if I was not trying to pay off some credit cards I would certainly keep it. The over all condition is very good, there are a couple of small nicks and dings but the finish on these guitars is nitro. Frets are vintage size and have very little wear. Fret work is very nice. Guitar weighs and incredible 6lb 5oz!!! Very light ash. Seymour Duncan antiquity pick-ups. I live in Seattle, USA but would be willing to ship to Europe. I have had a couple transactions on the tokai forum. More pictures are in my photo bucket page.

Price $1,350

IMG_7818_zpsae757f72.jpg

IMG_7813_zpsed5ebfdb.jpg

IMG_7807_zps9feb71bf.jpg

Yeah, that is a steal for the quality and the weight. Brazen is drooling over that one for sure!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ESP-Navigator-N-ST-380-ASM-57RI-Strat-japan-mij-featherlight-case-Relic-/271342313305?ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1123.

Looks familiar! 8)

Latest posts

Back