STOLEN GEAR

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

japaxes

Reaction score
THE FOLLOWING LIST IS OF SOME EQUIPMENT STOLEN FROM RICH ***** STUDIOS IN BIRMINGHAM (ENGLAND) IF ANY ONE SPOT ANY ITEMS PLEASE CONTACT ROB @ RICH ***** MANY THANKS
Dear All
Unfortunately Rich ***** Studios was broken into last night. A lot of goods were taken. Please help us to crack down on these people by spreading the word. Below is a list of some of the equipment that was taken.

1 x Rob Williams woodworm Telecaster black tigerstrip seamor Duncan humbucker pick up with built in sustainer.
1 x Rob Williams strat dark blue marble/maple finish 3 EMG pick ups gold hardware
1 x Rob Williams les Paul sunburst tiger stripe EMG pick ups
1 x Fender Strat ? sunburst Dave Gillmore EMG pick ups, Roland GR pick ups, Braggs acoustic pickup trem system.
1 x Fender Strat ? sunburst Dave Gillmore EMG pick ups, built in roland GR pick up
1 x Fender Strat ? black mirrored scratch plate 3EMG pick ups , Wilkinson tremolo and roller nut
1 x Bill Laurence Swampcaster (Tele) Natural finish with maple neck EMG pick ups, black scratch plate
1x Yamaha SG2000 ? cherry red tiger stripe maple top. Fitted with gold Floyd rose trem system, 3 x EMG pick ups ? This is a one off bespoke guitar.
1 x Yamaha SA2000 ? deep cherry red fitted with bear knuckle p90 in the neck and a bear knuckle humbucker/bridge
1 x Fender Telecaster custom shop relic 1952 sunburst maple neck.
1 x Martin Acoustic natural finish
1 x Stratocaster (Japanese) Metallic blue
1x godin 12 string
1 x TC Ellis ? orange spalted maple finish. PRS COPY
1X 6 Varrixe black, fitted with a Rob Williams maple neck.
1 x part build strat type guitar spalted maple finish fitted with 2 EMG pickups
1 x Fatman stereo valve power amp 2 x 20 watt
Messa boogie 50 + 50 valve power amp in flight case with one lid missing
Pedal board fightcase containing: TC Nova system ? visual sound ? route 66 compressor and drive pedal ? fishman aura acoustic guitar pedal ? boss volume pedal . Bespoke Zen Drive distortion pedal (American) ? plus power supplies for above.
2 x Beringher studio monitor speakers
DDA Mixing Console ? 8 into 4 into 2 (no power supply)
Soundcraft mixing console - delta 16 into 4 into 2 (no power supply)
Please keep your ears to the ground if you hear of any high end quality equipment being sold for a cheap, quick sale.
Thanks
Rob

I'm sure my old band used to rehearse at Rich ***** studios back in the late 80's when I lived in Kings Heath/Moseley , We've got a Fuzzbox used to use the place too if I remember correctly , fun times :)

Hopefully you'll get the stuff back they sure too hell of a lot.

lp junior , yes fuzz box did use ritch ***** used to work there myself in
pete olivers guitar shop at the back of the reception area .many good days there with lynn & rob. what was the name of the band you were in ?

Latest posts

Back