• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FS: Tokai LS150 2010

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tompski

Reaction score
This is my Made in Japan plaintop tobacco burst LS150 2010, it is a beautiful clone of a plain top 1959 Les Paul guitar.
I am the only owner and it has been very well looked after, I have gigged with it and it has a few minor aesthetic dings to the varnish, nothing that has any effect on the amazing playability of this guitar. There is a tiny chip on the tip of the horn, there is a small chip of varnish removed at the rear of a corner of the head stock, a ding and various buckle rash ( minor) on the back, lastly a small teardrop shape missing from the front varnish, I have attached photos that clearly show almost all of these and will gladly send you more shots of anything you need.
Apart from these minor blemishes this is a beautiful sounding and playing guitar, it has a 59 style neck radius. The photos show off the amazing onion style shape the book matched maple top, this really is a very special LP guitar. I would prefer for it to be collected in person but am open to shipping it it that comes up. I am based in Camden, London and have a good amp to demo the guitar.
Comes with Stagg hard case
pickups are original to guitar
currently has Gotoh Nashville bridge with steel saddles, but will supply original bridge with brass saddles
currently has great caps from ( singlecoil.com) but I will also provide original orange drops

If I have missed anything drop me a mail.

Price ?950

UK sale prefer pick up

More Photos:

http://s260.photobucket.com/user/tompski/library/Tokai%20LS150%202010

Latest posts

Back