• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Thinking of selling a couple of Ric copies.

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevey396

Reaction score
Dereham, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
I'm thinking of selling my two Ric copies. RG43 and RG40. I think ebay is a bit of a minefield for these nowadays. Anyhow, I just wondered if there was any interest for these out there. They have hardly been played as I bought them on a whim after re-discovering the Beatles. There is a picture here along with my Goldstar Strat that I bought new in 1984. http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=6714&highlight=rg43
I don't like selling stuff as I'm a soppy old sod and get an emotional attachment to things (sad I know). I have a couple of Boss pedals as well a DD2 and a OD1. All in very good nick. Never gigged as I were never that good and I mostly play piano these days. (not much good at that either -lol)

I have had a number of inquiries about these guitars. I made the post on the classifieds to test the water tbh. The 1984 Goldstar Sound Strat is not for sale. I have had this from new and it's a part of me. :D . The Ric copies are available at ?250 each + postage. These are Korean made (I believe) and are featured in the Tokai catalogue of 2000, page 11. http://www.tokairegistry.com/images/catalogs/tokai20013.jpg They are genuine Tokai with the bolt on neck. They have Tokai on headstock and are not Rockinbetter which may or may not be something to do with Tokai. The only reason I may sell these is they just sit looking pretty and I never play them. I don't need the cash so any silly offers will be ignored. I'll put up some better pics when I get around to it. :p Also, I'm in Norfolk UK.

Cheers,
Steve

Latest posts

Back