Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Demo from TLGS using a TOKAI

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
funkilius
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:00 am    Post subject: Demo from TLGS using a TOKAI Reply with quote

Just came across this while browsing pickup info.......interesting sound from these .........maybe it was up before....my apologies if it was.

anyone ever use these either of these pickups as a matter of interest???

http://www.thelittleguitarshop.com/tlgscustompickups.html

A LINK WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cheers
japaxes
Guitar God

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 pm    Post subject: tlgs link Reply with quote

If you scroll. down on the menu bar (left hand side of page) their is a heading for videos ,click on this then select the demo/ video you want. I know martin very well & he really is a nice bloke ,very helpful & always prepared for a chat about all things guitar related over a cup of tea.the little guitar shop is how shops used to be . Run by a muso for musos ,not pile em high sell 'em cheap .I can also say that martins pick up's are very good ,he has a range of guitars in the shop that have his pick ups in so you can try before you buy. my personal faves are the broadcaster (telecaster bridge) and layla's (50s stratocaster)
funkilius
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi
thanks.....i should have of course made reference to the Jessica and Lucille pickups which are used in a Tokai

cheers
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: