• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

i need to get a nice pre 84 (will consider lettraset) breezy

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mbrambley

Reaction score
i had a great one once
and i sold it
i cannot find anything i trust on ebay anymore - bit to omany decals flying about
can anyone help me i can pay good for a nice guitar

also - does this seem genuine?
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/150980649106?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648&autorefresh=true

martin
get in touch
[email protected]

The only real way for me to know if that one you listed is a genuine Tokai would be to see the neck and body codes, something this seller has omitted, I can't even see the saddles to see if any hardware even has Tokai on it. I for one can't tell you if thats real or not, sorry. Good luck with your search, hopefully someone else will help you track one down of the vintage you seek. I take that you are from the U.K. ???

Looks like a legit 1980 TE-50 to me. Two piece body & burst finish. One of the lower end models but still nice. 7 digit serial, neck screws look correct. Would be nice to have interior photos.

Looks right for me, too. Assume it?s all original.
"50" stamp on the fretboard
Can also see Tokai on the tuners which is correct for that year.

What people sometimes forget is a Goldstar is just a Breezy with a different logo and there are always a few on ebay UK at reasonable, and often bargain prices

i am one of them...

i assume they forget it because a breezy is a telecaster and a goldstar is a strat

Martin

mbrambley said:
i am one of them...

i assume they forget it because a breezy is a telecaster and a goldstar is a strat

Martin

:oops:

Saw Breezy, read Springy.

The ebay one looks great! I'll go back to bed now ;)

Latest posts

Back