• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

1984 Tokai Love Rock LS-60 LD (Lemon Drop)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jawilluk

Reaction score
Now on ebay. Item number 150963089719

1984 Tokai Love Rock LS-60 LD (Lemon Drop).

I'm open to offers.

I believe it is a 2 piece back but Tokai do such a good job that it's difficult to be sure. It is a veneer finish over a maple cap.
The guitar is in excellent condition with only very light scratching and some worming on the back. The serial number is stamped on the headstock and the bridge is stamped 'Made in Japan'. The action is low with no buzzing and to my ears the Tokai 57 PAFs pickups sound great.
The rosewood fretboard is unmarked as is the flamed top. The frets have very little wear. This guitar is beautiful especially as it is 28 years old. The electrics are original and look untouched.
The only issues of note are a chip out of the nut and 2 very small dings on the neck which can be felt but don't affect playability. These are shown in the photos. They could easily be filled with a drop of lacquer but they never bothered me.
It comes in it's original hard case which is in excellent but the badge is missing. There are also a couple of stickers on the case.

The guitar is in London SW9 and you are welcome to come and try it.

http://s62.photobucket.com/albums/h82/Jawilluk/Tokai LS-60/

IMG_5566.jpg

IMG_5573.jpg

IMG_5567.jpg

IMG_5585.jpg

IMG_5586.jpg

Latest posts

Back