Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Should I buy the 85' TSG 60?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eigil
Sus4add11

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2003 12:14 pm    Post subject: Should I buy the 85' TSG 60? Reply with quote

Hello there!
I just wondered if any of you have played one of the TSG 60's? This is Tokais reproduction of the famous Gibson SG from the early sixties. I have found one with a dark cherry finish, with a fat neck. It costs about
$715. This is in my home country, Norway. I will not be able to play or see it before purchasing... So... should I do this, or not? It has a few scratches or dings on the body I believe.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Guitars All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: