Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Help Identifying A Love Rock

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
captain-video
Plucker

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Help Identifying A Love Rock Reply with quote

Greetings all, I have been salivating over a used Love Rock in my local guitar store.Iit plays like a dream and is a dead on Les Paul copy. It has a beautiful quilted Cherry Burst top and I haven't been able to figure out its origin to my satisfaction. The serial number is 9803503, which means that it was made in 1998, but I do not know exactly what model it is, or what the country of origin is. The asking price is $1300, but I have a feeling I could get it for a grand, which is quite a bit less expensive than a comparable Gibson. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated...thanks, Kev
loverockerUK

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 4:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

null

Last edited by loverockerUK on Sat Mar 13, 2004 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Paladin2019
Guitar God

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could someone explain the 'overlapping binding' business, preferably with pictures? I think I've misunderstood it somewhere along the line

EDIT: A surefire way to identify the guitar would be to get the salesperson to remove the neck pickup and see if there's a model number written in the cavity
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Sightings & eBay Alerts All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: