Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lefty Tokai SG-85L CH

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jjfinn
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:18 am    Post subject: Lefty Tokai SG-85L CH Reply with quote

Left handed 61? Gibson SG copy Made in Japan - ordered direct from Japan. As you lefties know, these are hard to find - I haven't seen another one like it. Set neck, low action, sounds great, plays great. 2007 model in Like new condition over all, comes with a hard case. Over $1000 new (84,800 yen if I did the math right).

Serial # 0711823

I bought it used about 1.5yrs ago. It looked un-played - all the plastic was still on the pick guard, back cover, etc. I have multiple guitars so it probably has 10 hours of play time on it.
$600 OBO

US shipping only, located in NH.

If you email your phone number I will call you back and answer any questions. If I can figure out how to post photos I'll update this.

Thanks,
John
jjfinn
Plucker

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2012 7:47 am    Post subject: SG photos Reply with quote

Link to a couple of photos - I hope.

http://s1298.beta.photobucket.com/user/1johnfinn1/library/#
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: