Fernandes RG-80(Rick 325 copy)

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzztone

Reaction score
I bought a Fernandes RG-80. Haven't gotten it yet(it's in the mail). But may be here in a couple of days.Can't wait!

IMG_0867.jpg

IMG_0874.jpg

IMG_0871.jpg

IMG_0872.jpg

IMG_0873.jpg

IMG_0869.jpg

IMG_0868.jpg

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0865.jpg

075.jpg

If damaged when shipping ask seller for a refund, but be sure he will not repair it and re-send it to another forum member when repaired.If so,please advise us. I had a really bad experience in that sense and had to pay a difference for a new one to replace what sopoussed to be a 80 model, I found it was not what claimed after some years (thanks JV search for your indirect insight!)

That made my heart sink.... everyone's biggest fear when they open the box for the first time. That's also the reason why you always loosen the strings before you ship anything.

Sorry for your loss.

Ah man just just sucks all day long, i'm sorry for you and the guitar, i've been lucky so far (knock wood) but after waiting in some cases about a month, to find such a guitar would be disheartening to say the least. It didn't look especially well packed, a guitar in bubble wrap in a large box bouncing around from point a to point b is not a good plan, and that gig bag just looks like a guita rain slicker, you've got to fill all the extra space with padding, bunched up newspapers work, more bubble wrap etc, it's not rocket science. I really appreciate when i recieve a guitar and the person who packed it did a good job.

Again, sorry dude.

Latest posts

Back