• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

a bunch of Tokais for sale :(

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheshirecatsmile

Reaction score
I sadly need to downsize my guitar collection (tax season). I thought I'd list my Tokais here before I put them up on ebay or Craigslist. I'm in Toronto, Canada--if you're nearby you can come and inspect in person. If you're interested in a specific guitar, please email me and I can send photos.

Tokai ST-80 Tobacco sunburst springy, 1981, hard V-shape, rosewood neck/w what is probably an original tweed case, ask $1100US.

Tokai SS-80 golden sunburst Silver Star, 1979. Rosewood neck. These are hard to find, and super sweet!! The body is one piece sen wood. Original Dimarzio pickups and brass nut and bridge. With a hardshell case. ask $1200

Black Goldstar, round headstock (ca 84-85), rosewood neck, L serial (laminated pickguard). W/hardshell case. $600

Tokai TE-55 or 60? (no sticker), Breezysound, Rosewood neck. Black with matching black headstock (round headstock, script logo ca1984-85). Replacement white pickguard. Gold hardware. Hardshell case $700

I may have a few more...

They're all in pretty good shape--a few nicks and bumps but no extra routs or weirdness. Pickups and hardware are original, except as listed. I take Paypal and buyer pays actual shipping cost. Although I prefer to ship within North America, I'll ship to Europe if you're willing to pay for post that'll get it there within Paypal's time limits.

Again, if you have any interest, let me know and I'll send photos. I'll eventually post them here, as I take them...

Nice collection
good luck with your sale
if you ever have any Lesters for sale
Let the phantom know

Back