Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

a bunch of Tokais for sale :(

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cheshirecatsmile
Guitar God

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:07 am    Post subject: a bunch of Tokais for sale :( Reply with quote

I sadly need to downsize my guitar collection (tax season). I thought I'd list my Tokais here before I put them up on ebay or Craigslist. I'm in Toronto, Canada--if you're nearby you can come and inspect in person. If you're interested in a specific guitar, please email me and I can send photos.

Tokai ST-80 Tobacco sunburst springy, 1981, hard V-shape, rosewood neck/w what is probably an original tweed case, ask $1100US.

Tokai SS-80 golden sunburst Silver Star, 1979. Rosewood neck. These are hard to find, and super sweet!! The body is one piece sen wood. Original Dimarzio pickups and brass nut and bridge. With a hardshell case. ask $1200

Black Goldstar, round headstock (ca 84-85), rosewood neck, L serial (laminated pickguard). W/hardshell case. $600

Tokai TE-55 or 60? (no sticker), Breezysound, Rosewood neck. Black with matching black headstock (round headstock, script logo ca1984-85). Replacement white pickguard. Gold hardware. Hardshell case $700

I may have a few more...

They're all in pretty good shape--a few nicks and bumps but no extra routs or weirdness. Pickups and hardware are original, except as listed. I take Paypal and buyer pays actual shipping cost. Although I prefer to ship within North America, I'll ship to Europe if you're willing to pay for post that'll get it there within Paypal's time limits.

Again, if you have any interest, let me know and I'll send photos. I'll eventually post them here, as I take them...
Phantom
Guitar God

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice collection
good luck with your sale
if you ever have any Lesters for sale
Let the phantom know
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Classifieds All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: