New Guitar Year!

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bluesyrat

Reaction score
Hi all,
i can't resist to present you the bigger change done in my life about electric guitars.

During last year i sold almost all my favorites (or what i was thinking to be that) - MIJ or not - to reach a small number of my dream guitars. So this is not properly a NGD but a NGY! :lol:

Tokai St100 early 1980
P5180006m.jpg

This was my first purchase from villager (to whom i sent my first email -not about this beauty but for a Greco LP- in may 2001 but i was out of budget).
I simply adore this one. It's a fantastic strat with all the tones that i was expecting...

Tokai Ls80 Les Paul Reborn early1980

P5170008m.jpg

My last week purchase from villager. An awesome '58 style (that i prefer above all) in very good condition, with an awesome vibe. Top has hints of bird's eye mixed on grain. It weights 8.75 lbs, 3.970 kg: is it not touching?
We had a very good and fair deal with Mark that i have to raccomend (but is it nececessary?:wink: ) as a very reliable seller (with high quality instruments). Great unplugged! A bit too much brilliant in my opinion when amplified. New pots and caps and a matched pair of DRY Z will make me happy!!! :p

Tokai Ls150 2005

P5180004m.jpg

Another '58 style that is a very beauty of a player! With custom pick up set from J.S. Moore. It's Stunnig IMHO!!
I bought from a very nice forum member, t.olsen. He's one of the kindest person that i ever known. Thanks for the Z's!!

Last but not least

the already presented 1984 st50 goldstar, with a bit of make up though...

DSC_7058m.jpg

Amazing collection there Bluesy, That ST100 is stunning , absolutely stunning,

and the top on the LP150 is amazing, not too over the top ,

congratulations

Watto

A fantastic collection and awesome pictures my dear friend :wink:
Many thanks for the kind words !

Nice year for you, congratulation :)

For me last "tokai year" was only selling Super and Limited Editions strats and buying TE-200 :)

P1010052Custom.jpg

CliffsComicWorld wrote: Oh what a Year!!! :lol:

Yes Cliff! Thank you. By the way... It seems that Dry Z in my hand had done a looong journey trough the years .... leaving from your home :wink:

@ Teorge: Congrats to you!!!

Latest posts

Back