• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

SOLD ! 2005 Tokai Love Rock LS150 with AAA flame top

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Up for sale my recently purchased LS-150 with one of the most spectacular flame tops I've seen.In fact I felt in love when I saw the guitar but she is most of the time in the case because of my faible for thinner 59 necks...guess she deserves more attention.Plays fantastic especially after a professionell setup in Acy's guitar lounge.Pickups are JS Moore customwound after I saw this vid :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4G92nOngmf0&feature=related

Jon wound me exactly the same pickups with the same specs as shown here.

1Sonne.jpg

16.jpg

LoveRock010-1.jpg

Case on the pics is not included but comes with a stylish non Tokai case with croc skin look :wink:

Pics don't show how fantastic this top really is.Great condition with some minor dings and dongs.Looking for 1250 Euros (less than I paid in the end...)

Amazing guitar, I am sure you will find a buyer soon. It is not fair that these amazing flametop Ls-150s weren't available here in Japan.
:x

I've got her younger sister (0510144). Superb guitars. Good luck on the sale, Canadaian dollar is same as U.S. dollar right now, if only we could get it to equal a Euro.

Even if it would be my pleasure to sell the guitar anywhere in the world I have to say that it could become an expensive experience for buyers from outside Europe with custom taxes and shipping.I just checked the rates and the 2 options are DHL for around 70 usd but they do not insure higher than 650 usd while UPS is asking 420 usd fully insured...ridiculous,isn't it ??? :evil:
Will try to take some pics from the dings later that day :wink:

Anyway if some brave guys absolutely want the guitar shipped to US I will ship with the skb case shown on the pics to make sure she will arrive safely.This case is build like a rock and fits perfectly the complete neck.Will check other shipping options via our company as well.

brokentoes said:
I've got her younger sister (0510144). Superb guitars. Good luck on the sale, Canadaian dollar is same as U.S. dollar right now, if only we could get it to equal a Euro.

Nice :D Do you have a photo ? Similar top ?

brokentoes said:
Yes i've got a picture of her, or 2

6e0uwz.jpg

2gx4p6s.jpg

Wonderful :eek: Consider what you pay for a Gibson with such a top :roll: and then you have a chambered but still heavier guitar :lol:

A Tokai SG185 could really tempt me if somebody has one and is interested in a trade :wink:

Hi!

Maybe of interest for you is, that I was a previous owner of this guitar and changed the TRC to a Historic TRC from Gibson.

I sold it because I had to finance my first LS-320 and I can tell you, that this LS-150 was the 2nd best Tokai I ever owned or played, no kidding!

Great guitar that I can recommend!

Kind regards

Jonas

Thank you for the nice statement Jonas :wink:
The guitar is really a dream but deserves more than sleeping in her case.Anyway if nobody's willing to buy keeping her is not the badest solution...

Latest posts

Back