Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CORT GB334A Body with Tokai neck

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sparta2310
Plucker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 7:24 am    Post subject: CORT GB334A Body with Tokai neck Reply with quote

Hi new guy here, not only to this forum but to bass guitars full stop. I am usually a six string guitar man but since buying my son a bass last year I was having a urge to get one myself.

Anyway I saw a ad for a cheap active Cort bass and I went for it. When it arrived I was surprised to see Tokai Custom Bass on the head stock.

It has a identical body to this original Cort GB334A in the photos except it says "Tokai Custom Bass " and in smaller text right under the name "TOKAI" it says "made in Japan"
On the back of head stock it has "GB 334 A" which I first thought was a ser/num but in fact is the model number for the Cort bass.

I can find no sign of this bass on the registry so what have I got here then?
A) a fake
B) a Tokai version of a Cort bass?

I will post pics of the actual bass as soon as I get a hold of a decent camera

Any info would be very helpful

thank's, Paul

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Tokai Forum - a subsidiary of TokaiRegistry.com Forum Index -> Tokai Basses All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: