Mainland Europe MIJ Convention

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacco

Reaction score
Hi guys & galls!

It's sad to see that the UK Tokai convention has died a slow death :cry:

So, I'm planning a get together in the south of the province Limburg, Holland for MIJ enthousiasts. For now, let's call it the Mainland Europe MIJ Convention :D. The date and location are not set yet but I aim for a saturday afternoon in january 2012.
This is a strategic location for most people living in Holland, Belgium, Germany or north of France have to drive less than 3 hours to get there. Also the Maastricht airport is only a 20 mins drive.

All MIJ guitars are welcome & non members are welcome too.
But first I need to know how many people would like to come, so please post here when interested or PM me.

Cheers!
Jacco

jacco said:
I'll bring my Magnatone Felix.. :D
Say no more. :p

January/ February is a busy work period for me, especially with the Brussels "auto salon" coming up. But I?ll do my best to attend, although spring season would be better.

Ah ****, shame I sold my Maz JR!
I'll bring the 1957 Magnatone 260 and 1967 Supro Royal Reverb for sure. And possibly a Mojave Plexi45 head & modded Marshall 4 x 12" cab with Celestion Gold & Heritage 65 speakers.

I'm bringing 2 EGF1800s, 1 EGC1000, 2 LS100s, 1 LS80 & 1 FLG240.
My buddy is bringing his Bacchus 1999 BLS120.
No more room in the car me thinks :D

I want you guys in of course, so maybe we have to shift to late february? Agreed?

settebello said:
End of february is fine for me. :p

Volker

So I do not have to drive alone in my car :wink: Really nice !
Just swapped the PUs in my OBG yesterday for a pair of Dry Zs...surely nice to compare the Drys in a OBG against the super reals 1200 and 1800 :D

Great guys, this will be fun! It looks like it will be quite an international gathering; Otto (muccax) intends top come too and there's people from MLP forum coming too incl someone from Spain & maybe Mark (villager) but most of them prefer somewhere in march. So have to set a definite date. March me thinks & my idea is on a saturday from 12 to 5 pm. Let me know what you think.

If so many people are interested and will share I think the time is to short because of all the guitars and amps we want to try and compare.Depending on the amount of folks anovernight stay could be useful but dunno how long we can use the location ?

if 24th of March is an option I'm there ;) There is Musikmesse in Frankfurt from 21st till 24th of March and I intend to go there. It would be nice to have whole day or even Sunday, which actually suits me better. In this case count me in ;) Is there some nice and cheap place to stay?

My car...

something-tech-microcar-1.jpg

Back