• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Tokai Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tokai TA-35 Amp For Sale! PRICE DROP!! ?125 SOLD

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Max The Dog

Reaction score
For sale ?150
TokaiTA35amp012.jpg

TokaiTA35amp009.jpg

Cracking little amp! these things are bloody loud too, I've gigged with mine! Is that one UK voltage Pete?

These are pretty rare aren't they? A friend of mine bought one several years back for ?375.

I've got one for US voltage. I love it. You really need it to complete the Fender kit with your Springy Sound, don't you?

Much heavier than you would think though. There is a pull-up master volume knob and reverb. It's solid state but the price is right!

Max The Dog said:
Well there's three of us, they cant be that rare. :roll: I bought mine from chrisheyes. Sounds like JohnA is on to a good thing. :wink:

:D I keep buying them because they sound really really good! They were even loud enough for a gig with my last band, but I currently play with some really noisy buggers!

This is a total bargain, and Pete's a great bloke, someone buy it before I do!

I ain't got one so to me they're pretty rare. Played one once though and it sounded great which for a tranny amp....er, is rare. :oops:

Yay!
Can I now hijack the thread and suggest that if anyone else would like a TA-35, then I'm looking to slim down my extensive amp collection... I'll post an ad if anyone's keen.

Back