Replacement truss rod covers?

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyFriendly

Reaction score
Hello - can anyone point me towards somewhere in Europe(pref the UK) that sells bell shaped truss rod covers that will defintiely fit Tokai LS's and ES's. Thanks in advance for any help

Here?s a topic with some links.
http://www.tokaiforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=17537&highlight=trc

Going through that topic again after I posted here, I?ve noticed you have a comment there. So you already know this. :oops:

I got one from Tokai Germany. :oops:

TJ85forsale006.jpg

I use these http://www.rockinger.com/index.php?cat=WG153&product=3505S

I use the same one Luis, I kind of like the shape, although it doesn't stand out much it makes it a little bit unique in my eyes. I think that it is a good thing for people who make custom guitars to be unique beyond the actual construction of the instrument. Just go and read reviews of custom woodworking etc. People like when their product stands out. Have you guys ever seen the reviews of instrument craftsmen online

The Gibson Historic TRC ('59 Historic Les Paul truss rod cover) fits my LS145S and ES-135 perfectly and they look great. I do use the original screws though so as not to change anything re: the hole size.

Max The Dog said:
I got one from Tokai Germany. :oops:

TJ85forsale006.jpg

I'd prefer it just to say, "Reborn Old"...no need to say Tokai.

In fact I'd prefer "Reborn Old" on the headstock instead of "Love Rock Model".

I got my Rockinger TRCs back in 2003/2004 when there was not so many options avalaible.I like them.

Regular bell TRCS do fit most Love Rocks and Rebors but don?t fit LS-320s because headstock is a bit bigger (my guess they are not made on the same line as the rest of models).Be aware of this. I tried an original Rebors bell, Gottfried?s Reborns ones and Rockinger and none of them do fit, you have to make a hole either in the headstock,either in the TRC.
Rockinger TRC Bell do fit LS-150s if I recall well.....

On the truss rod covers will also be possible from the replacement will also be shown the condition of the really better than the last. There will be not for the purplecv only to replacement of the truss covers to require.

Back