Bacchus DUKE

Tokai Forum

Help Support Tokai Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mitch Malloy

Reaction score
IMGP4132.jpg

IMGP4129.jpg

IMGP4128.jpg

IMGP4127.jpg

IMGP4131.jpg

This is my new Duke. Top will be black. Not ready till end of Aug. They take their time. How COOL is this though? NICE. I'm thrilled. These pics and my constant bragging about Bacchus has gotten my buddy Keith Scott wanting to order one. He wants a Peter Frampton Duke. Should be amazing. I'm excited to see pictures of Keith on Stage with Bryan Adams playing a Duke. Should be great for Bacchus. And I will bet you Bryan will end up with one as well. :>)

I would say most likely. I should have the custom back next week with the Ever tune on it. The installer told me today that the Evertune actually made his Les Paul more jangly. So that's a good thing. He said it added 2 ounces and that I will never feel it. He's gonna **** when he opens that Bacchus box. LOL And plays a REAL Gibson. LOL ah,, I mean.. Guitar. LOL

I asked them to send as many pics *** possible so I will share as they come. He said it's ready for the black paint now. I just want to make it easier for everyone in the states and Europe to get them by promoting them and getting high profile guys to play them. I should probably just become the US distributor. As that's what looks like is going to happen anyway. That way I get something other then joy out of promoting them. And my Endorsement deal of course.

Mitch Malloy said:
I should probably just become the US distributor. As that's what looks like is going to happen anyway. That way I get something other then joy out of promoting them. And my Endorsement deal of course.

That would be great; the excitement of unboxing a shipment and trying each one of them

Yeah they probably wouldn't have let the loose grain happen if it was 2. It was picked for lightness as well.

Well it better be the best of the 3. It SHOULD be the best of the 3. we will see. I'm in love with the Custom though. Never thought I would prefer an all Mahogany guitar but I think I do.

BLACK!!!! I know it's terrible to cover that wood but I hate that black stain crap. I've always hated black stain. On every single guitar I've ever seen it on. It just looks wrong to me. So yeah black gloss. My favorite. I don't mind their brown stain but I don't love it.

Edwards had a black top/natural back that I always thought looked outstanding...it`s a great combination.

Iv'e never seen that combination. Can't wait to get it. Then put the Ever tune on it.

Back